Thursday, July 14, 2011

MFM,Mcom I semester-December2010 results| MFM III semister results (SVU)November2010

Master of Financial Managemet(MFM),I Semester Result,M.Com (Master of Commerce) I Semester Result -December2010 Result Released by Sri Venkateshwara University which is located at Tirupathi.
Master of Financial Management(MFM) III Semester Result November2010 results also released.
MFM I and III semester,M.Com I semester results available at SVU official website www.svuniversity.in.
So the SV university students can get results by click below links and get your result

RESULTS OF 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IFS - Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination -2024 Apply Online Last date : 05-03-2024 @ upsconline.nic.in

 UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION  has given notification No.06/2024-IFos on dated 14th Feb 2024 for Indian forest Examination .This is for ...